Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

I am slightly addicted to Nordstrom.  Free shipping and free returns anytime?  How can you beat that?  Well this is my favorite time of year to shop at Nordstrom.  Why?!  Read on my friends...
 photo nordstromanniversarysale_zps4915a10d.jpg



This is a great time to stock up on pieces for Fall.


How fabulous is this print?  LOVE!
 photo niketrconnectfreecheetah_zpsf6c61069.jpg

An UGG (most comfortable shoe ever) in a wedge bootie?  Hello friend!  Did I mention these are waterproof too?  They come in 2 colors and you can't go wrong with either.
 photo uggbootie_zps287664be.jpgUGG Wedge Bootie
This cross body messenger bag is perfect for Fall.  You can't beat the price at $65!
 photo povertyflatscrossbody_zps863802f6.jpg
Messenger Bag

How about this sweater for those chilly Fall mornings?  It will work well with a growing belly too. ;)
 photo wovenheartsweater_zps3c3532fc.jpg
Hooded Cardigan


And because I will be wearing a lot of "stretchy" pants and leggings this Fall...

These feel absolutely amazing!  Love the fabric.
 photo huelegging_zps68935978.jpg
Hue Leggings


I bought a pair of these last year and wore them to death.  I went up a size so I could wear them this Fall pregnant.  They are the best leggings you can buy for the money!
 photo zellaliveinlegging_zps29184476.jpg
Zella Live-In Leggings

I added the capri version too.  Again you can't beat the price for the quality you get.
 photo zellaliveincapri_zps378b1ccc.jpg
Zella Live-In Capris

I got boring old black but they come in a lot of fun colors too!
I can't leave my 2 little monkeys out.  Back-to-school shoes...check!
I couldn't pass up these Pumas for $25!  How cute are these?
 photo pumawhirlwind_zps8b344ff9.jpg

Puma Whirlwind


There are so many great deals right now.  I have only scratched the surface.
What are your favorite finds from the sale?  Comment below to let me know.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment