Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Free Weekend

I am super excited!  I am packing up the boys tomorrow and meeting my in-laws in Asheville to hand the boys off.  They are going to spend a long weekend with Grammy and Poppy in Kingsport, and Grandma is going to make the quick drive up to help.  This is the first time we've done this so I can't wait!  Woo hoo!  Party at the Vicars this weekend!  Yeah our party is going to consist of major housework (impossible to get things done with the boys around).  Adam and I already have a Lowe's date set up for tomorrow night...romantic, right?  No seriously I am anxious to get some deep down cleaning done and do some minor repairs and sprucing up on our house.  We may even sneak in a birthday dinner downtown for Adam.  ;)

 I will leave y'all with some pics of my cuties.  Even though I'm excited for some free time, I know I will miss them terribly.

 Typical


Van is absolutely enthralled by any lotions, sprays, cleaning supplies or tools that I use.  I rinsed out this old conditioner container for him.  The best toys are things like that...amazing.


Van selfie

Eli selfie
Cherish the times they still want to be held.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment