Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Family Update

As y'all know I've been a little under the weather lately, but we were able to make the trip up to TN for the 4th to see my in-laws and help my father in-law celebrate his birthday!  Adam and I slipped away for a quick dinner date Thursday night.  It had been a while since we had a date.  It was wonderful to have an actual dinner conversation (no boys interrupting) and eat without getting up 10 times.
The rest of the weekend I fought a cold, so I felt pretty rough.  The past few days I have felt a lot better though.  I just hope it sticks!

First time in a long time I fixed myself.
Probably the last time I will fit into the white jeans for awhile.  :(



We had a fabulous steak dinner (a rare treat) at The Peerless in Johnson City, TN.
And yes, I ate every bit!



Trying to get a pic of Van and me...it's a lost cause.


See I have to put him in a choke hold to get him to sit still.



On our way back home we stopped in Asheville at the Biltmore Park  lifestyle center right off I-26.
It's a great place to stop with kids.  We had a nice lunch at Brixx.  The weather was so awesome we sat outside...in JULY!  :)



Had to throw in this random.  
Van with paci (of course) and Daddy's shoes.


I know I'm a little late but I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th weekend!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment