Friday, January 3, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...A Few Highlights

Yes I am a little behind, but as most of you know the holidays are a crazy busy time especially with kiddos.  I want to share a few highlights of our Christmas this year.  

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family the weekend before Christmas in Knoxville.  The boys and I went up a few days early to see Aunt Lucy and cousins Hannah and Kelly while they were in town.  I had not seen my cousins in years so I was super excited to get to spend a little time with them!


The boys were excited to meet their cousins.

Cousin Olivia arrived a few days later. 

I have to admit I was pretty excited to see my niece!




The boys were thrilled about new toys...


Eli was sweet enough to help Olivia out with her new toy...yeah right!




 Lawn mowers and vacuums (don't ask) where the theme of this year.


We headed back to Greenville to have Christmas and "Santa" in our home.



Santa was very good to the boys.



Poppy and Grammy were able to come down Christmas day to celebrate.




And we finally made it to the crazy Christmas light house.  It may have been the day after Christmas but hey we still made it.  We walked through and saw 300,000 lights on one house.  Insanity!  

 I hope each and every one of you had a very Merry Christmas and a have a wonderful 2014!  


Cheers to a new beginning!

~Sarah Marie~

No comments :

Post a Comment