Monday, August 11, 2014

Vicars Family Update

Here's a little peek at what we've been up to lately.

We've been going to the pool.  Trying to enjoy the last month of summer.

I finally broke down and bought the boys new "floaties".  They make all the difference in the world.  I'm not sure why I didn't do this a lot earlier.  They can now hold themselves up in the big pool so I'm not having to hold both of them.  Hallelujah!


Van wants to swim all by himself.


We've been having picnics at the pool.  The boys love eating at the pool.



Mom came to help out the end of last week so I got to go to the pool BY MYSELF and it was the most peaceful morning I've had in a long time.  Fabulous!  


Of course I also hit up the mall for a little retail therapy.


Adam and I had a date night too! 
 The only time we go out to eat is when we have someone to watch the boys because taking them out to eat is never a good idea, ha.


This part is a pregnancy update so if this bores y'all skip this part.  I am going to confess that the past few weeks I haven't been the best about exercising regularly (for me) and eating healthy.  So needless to say I've been feeling kinda yucky the past few weeks.  I don't feel as bad as I did my first trimester thank goodness but could help myself out a whole lot more if I worked out a little more and ate a little better.  The past week I decided to get my butt to the gym more often and eat cleaner.  Last week I worked out 5 times (woo hoo!) and it made all the difference in the world.  My diet still isn't as strict as it used to be (Hey I'm pregnant.  I am taking full advantage while I can.), but I am eating a lot more veggies and a more balanced diet than I was.  I am amazed at how much better I feel.  This really shouldn't be a surprise.  Of course I am still very tired at night and it takes all the patience in the world (which I don't always have) to deal with my very demanding toddlers, but overall I feel good.  It proves (yet again) what a difference a little movement and some veggies will do for ya....even pregnant!

I know y'all are dying to see my lovely baby bump!  Ha ha!  Yeah right!  Here it is anyway...

17 weeks




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment