Friday, August 8, 2014

Pregnancy Style: Workout Gear

Most of y'all know I wear workout clothes almost every day.  I've reached the point in my pregnancy where it's time to find some more preggo friendly options.  I know the members at the gym are tired of seeing my "beer belly".  Luckily the styles right now are a little more forgiving in the belly, so it's not hard to find some great options for the gym.

 photo workoutapparelsecondtrimester_zps45ef2409.jpg
First Row: Built-in Bra TankHeathered TankFit and Flare Tank
Second Row: Live-In CaprisCompression TankLive-In Leggings 
Third Row: Nike FreeHeadbandNike Free TR Connect 

I didn't buy any "maternity" workout clothes my last pregnancy and am not planning to this time either.  I just go up a size in my tanks and roll the waist down on my shorts, crops, and leggings.  

Happy weekend y'all!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment