Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Blondie Thoughts: Confessions

For Blondie Thoughts today I thought I'd share a few several confessions.

I let my boys watch way too much TV.  I put on their favorite movie almost daily just so I have some time to sit down for a minute or do chores.

I sometimes don't brush my teeth before bed.  I honestly am just too tired some nights to make it to the bathroom to do it.

I have a shopping addiction.  I am a sucker for a sale.  I am working on this one.

I am a gym junkie.  If I don't get my workouts in , I'm not a pleasant person to be around.  I just love breaking a sweat and getting my heart rate up.

I have the appetite of a large man.  No seriously I can put down some food.  Ask my hubby.

I love change!  I get bored easily.  I think this is why being a Stay at Home Mommy is so hard for me.  Everyday is the same for the most part.  I struggle with this.


Going along with the above, I hate being stuck in the house.  

I am in bed most nights by 9, asleep by 10, and wake up between 6-6:30.  I have to have a lot sleep in order to function!  I am scared to death of having a newborn again and being sleep deprived.  Not to sound dramatic but I literally thought I was going to die from lack of sleep when the boys were babies.

I have a Publix chocolate chip cookie addiction.  I try to stay away because if I bring home a box, I put away a dozen no problem in one sitting.  : / 


Around the house I wear "comfy" clothes.  
Most days I wear workout clothes whether I go to the gym or not.  




I put on makeup maybe once, twice, or three times at the most a week.  

I wash my hair every 2-3 days even if I've worked out.  
Gross I know but my hair is very dry and it's better for it that way.


I have to have toenail polish on at all times.  I don't think anyone has seen my bare toes since I was a young teen.

The boys don't get baths every night.  Sometimes it's more like every 2 days.
I am border line OCD about organization, planning, and tidiness.  I can't go to bed with a messy house unless I am sick.  Speaking of bed, mine has to be made up every morning.  No exceptions!  I can't stand messes.  This is another reason why having boys is rocking my world.

I spend way too much time on the computer, iPad, iPhone, etc.  I need to "unplug" more often.

I am totally freaked out about having a 3rd little boy.  I don't know how I'm going to balance my two 3 year-olds and a baby.  It makes my blood pressure go up thinking about it.  

I have a hard time being in the moment.  I struggle a little with stress and anxiety and am always thinking about what's next, (part of my Type A personality) so it makes it hard for me to stop my mind racing and enjoy precious moments with my family.  In other words I need to stop and smell the roses more often.  Slow down and enjoy!

Even though the days are long and monotonous, I want these days my boys are at home with me to last forever.  These are truly the most precious moments.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment