Monday, September 30, 2013

Update

Hey guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather!  Last week I decided to take the boys up to Knoxville for some grandparent time and some help.  I thought we could use a change of scenery and a Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandaddy fix.  :)  The boys enjoyed playing at (destroying) Mom and Dad's house.  

Mom played the piano for them.  
I may have a musician or 2 on my hands.  


We also took them to the playground which they loved.

    
We headed back to Greenville Thursday so I could get caught up on the never ending laundry and household chores.

 Friday night Adam and I headed downtown to Euphoria Greenville.  If you have ever been to any of these weekend long events, you know how awesome they are.  This was our first time attending and it was amazing!  We did the Taste of the South Friday night.  It was absolutely the perfect evening.  I enjoyed getting dressed up, enjoying some good wine and fabulous food from local restaurants with my hubby.  I definitely want to make this an annual event for us.  


I finally pulled out my new booties to wear Friday night.  
Hard to see but they are awesome!  
Big plus: my feet didn't hurt at all after walking around all night.

The rest of our weekend was pretty lazy.  I taught Pump Saturday morning and the rest of the day was spent watching football and catching up on laundry.  Sunday was pretty much more of the same, which is fine with me.  :)  I am already looking forward to next weekend.  Adam's parents are coming to watch the boys and we are heading to Knoxville for the TN/GA game.  I'm not expecting a win by any means, but I am super excited to see my sis and her family and to be around some TN orange!



No comments :

Post a Comment