Monday, October 7, 2013

East TN Weekend

I am so proud of the Vols for an almost victory over #6 GA this past weekend.  What a game!  I am very proud to be a Vol.  We had a wonderful weekend even though we had a heartbreaking loss to GA.  Grammy and Poppy came to watch the boys, so Adam and I hit the road baby free Friday night.  :)  I was so excited to see my sissy and my 7 month old niece Olivia!  I cannot express how much I love this little one.  She is precious, and I love her as if she were my own.  I was so happy to get to spend a little time with her.  




Nothing beats a Saturday game day in Knoxville.  Of course I had to kick off the day right by getting a workout in.  At least that gave me an excuse to eat and drink what I wanted, right? ;)  So glad I was able to make BodyPump down at Court South. What a beautiful day for tailgating even though it was a little warm.  Long story short, we didn't make it in to the game because we never caught up with the guy who was going to sell us tickets.  Boo!  I was honestly fine with that because I was ready to sit down in the air conditioning, have a nice cold beverage and be served after walking around trying to find the guy for over an hour.  Yes I know, I'm old!  We ended up going to Tin Roof with my sis and my brother in law.  I don't get to see them enough, so it was great to catch up.  Even thought I missed the boys, it was a wonderful weekend and very nice to have a little break from being Mommy.  

My beautiful Sissy!
 
 Rocking my orange and white chevron.  
Unfortunately it was too warm to bring out the cowboy boots.


Happy Monday y'all!

~Sarah Marie~

No comments :

Post a Comment