Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Denim Picks for Fall

Even though it's hot and humid out right now, denim for fall has been on my mind.  Back to School is in full swing and you can't talk about "Back to School" without denim.  It seems everyone is having denim sales right now and every mag you pick up has hot new denim looks for fall.  I have added a few new styles to my wardrobe at some killer prices.  I am so excited about all the variety for fall.  There really is something for everyone.  

Here are my personal picks:
These are some basic styles that will carry me through fall and winter.  I can't wait to dress them up with some awesome booties or heels or dress them down with some cute flats.

FYI Express denim is currently 40% off and Levi's is offering buy one, get one 50% off with code FALLBOGO and free shipping over $75 until 8/15!

Here's what the boys will  be rocking this fall:

If you need jeans for your kiddos, Osh Kosh has a $10 door buster on jeans going on right now!  It's a great way to stock up for fall.
Here are some other trendy denim options that are reasonably priced.  
I wish I could add all of these to my wardrobe!


How fun are all of these new prints and textures?  Notice the acid wash from asos and Dittos, the coated biker legging from Gap, the camo print from Express, the abstract and animal prints from Buffalo David Bitton, and studded from BlankNYC....LOVE!!!

See, there are so many different types of denim out there right now and this is only scratching the surface.  

Have fun finding the perfect pair of jeans this fall!
~Sarah Marie~

1 comment :