Monday, August 19, 2013

Busy Boys

This weekend was pretty low key, but that's ok because next weekend we're going to Charleston!  Mom came last week to help with the boys, so I got some breaks which is always wonderful.  My mom is a saint!  It's hard not having MMO or a sitter lined up to come during the week  I am still trying to figure out exactly what to do with the boys this fall.  They are currently enrolled in a MMO which is 30 minutes one way driving.  It really is a lot of driving just for a few hours.  Ideally I would like the boys to go somewhere from 9-4 either 1 or 2 days per week.  I know that's a long time, but that would give me time to work, run errands, do any housework or projects, and relax without being rushed.  The boys are so busy right now that I really can't do anything with them (no grocery store, target, going out to eat, etc).  All they want to do is run around and play, so that's why a full day program would be great!  It would make everyone happier.  If y'all have any ideas I would love to hear them.  We are on several waiting lists, so fingers crossed that we'll hear something soon.  In the meantime, we are going to stick with one day a week at our current MMO, and I'm going to take advantage of the gym's MMO when it's offered to run errands.

I will leave you wtih some pics of the boys and their antics...

Van has a cleaning obsession.  I'm really not sure where he gets that.  
I mean he doesn't see me constantly cleaning the house, ha ha!
He is swiffering the porch here...

Cleaning Grandma and Grandaddy's house.
(Yes, I realize he's in the same outfit).

 Eli pushing Daddy's new grill around (not good).
His next move was playing in the ash.  Even outside they find trouble. ;)
Yep, Van is still swiffering.

Eli and Van both point to the sky anytime they hear an airplane. 
I am trying to get them to say "plane" every time they hear one.

Making friends at the pool.


~Sarah Marie~

No comments :

Post a Comment