Thursday, August 22, 2013

C-Town Countdown

Adam and I have planned a weekend getaway in Charleston this weekend.  To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement.  We wanted to have one last summer getaway, but this time it's without the boys.  My parents graciously agreed to come down and watch them.  Good luck!  :)   Charleston is our most favorite place, and this time we are going to stay downtown in a bed and breakfast, which is something we haven't done before.  We are hoping for a nice relaxing getaway with some beach time and of course, being the foodies that we are, delicious food and drink!

Adam and I have had some amazing trips to Charleston.
I decided to reminisce a little before our trip...

Our engagement happened right on the battery.


April 2004


Engagement dinner at 82 Queen
Wow, what a throwback!

 Summer 2009

 Spring 2010
(Rooftop bar...one of our fave happy hour spots)


Summer 2010 at Wild Dunes

Summer 2010  at Poe's


Summer 2010 downtown

Summer 2011 at Morgan Creek
I am 5 weeks pregnant here.
Little did we know I was growing 2 babies!

 Summer 2011 Wild Dunes Beach

Here's a peak at the place we're staying this time..super excited!



Here's to many more memories in the magical town of Charleston!

~Sarah Marie~


No comments :

Post a Comment