Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Recap

I have to say it didn't feel like much of a weekend meaning we didn't do much but that's ok.  I did get some impromptu mall time in Friday night which was fabulous.  I just love my retail therapy outings. :)  Btw Belk is having an awesome sale right now!  I didn't even make it out of Belk.  I went in for towels and here's what I came out with...Mama has a problem, but how can you pass up awesome clearance sales?

I always check the Lilly sales just to see if anything is marked way down.  Well, Friday was my lucky day.  Look at what I found (in my size-rare) for $69?  A classic Lilly Pulitzer shift dress for less than $100?  Yes please!  This is one of those classic pieces that will last 10 years...or more.

 I couldn't find it on Belk's website or on sale anywhere else online.  
My suggestion...run to Belk if you have one in your area to hit the 65% off Lilly sale.

These sandals were half off!  They are so comfy and I couldn't resist the bling.


All the clearance in the kids department was 50% off of already marked down half off items plus and additional 10% off!  What?!  I bought the boys a few things to finish out the summer and some pj's.  They were like $4 and $5 dollars each.  I tried so hard to find stuff for next summer, but their size was all picked over unfortunately.



And I finally made it to the home store to get what I came for.  Lo and behold the towels I needed were on sale and an additional 20% off.  Btw these are the best towels ever!  They are the softest, fluffiest towels I've ever seen.  Plus they are extra big.



Saturday morning we launched BodyPump 86 at Sportsclub.  I wish I had footage from Sportsclub to share but here's a clip of the Les Mills Body Pump team to give you an idea of what the class consists of.  This is a great release!  I always love launching new material.



After a successful launch, I was ready for a burger (go figure, ha).  We tried a semi new place in Greenville, Tavern 24, that ended up having one of the best burgers ever.  Really, top 5 on my list.  We wanted to try somewhere new to eat, and I knew they have Hoegarden on tap, which is my fave beer. Yeah nothing like an ice cold beer and a burger after a hard core workout, right?! ;)  Since we had the boys, our meal was cut short but still soooo good!

By noon Saturday I was done.  I had an exhausting week and pretty much vegged the rest of the weekend.  I always have plans of doing all these fun things on the weekend, but sometimes Mama has to rest.

This week I am taking the boys to Knoxville to visit my parents.  I have to be honest I am so looking forward to seeing my parents, a change of scenery, and some help!  

Hope y'all have a great week!

~Sarah Marie~

No comments :

Post a Comment