Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend Get Away

I just have to mention my fabulous weekend.  I don't get the chance to get away often, so when I do every minute is cherished!  I finished the Cooper River Bridge Run 10K in 51:30, which was a personal best for me.  Of course it wasn't all about the run.  Great friends, good food, good drinks, a little shopping and some relaxation all in a beautiful place.  Here are some highlights:
 
 
 Post race
 My best friend Kathrina

What better way to reward yourself after a great race than the best beer and burgers anywhere...

Of course I did a little shopping.  I found a boutique I love in Mt. Pleasant on vacation last summer.  Naturally that's the first place I went as soon as I got to town.  They carry a lot of Judith March and Karlie.  I'm obsessed with both lines because of all the color and great fit.  I found 2 amazing dresses.  My hubby made a deal with me.  If I ran the 10K in 50 minutes or less, I could purchase both of them.  Talk about an incentive!  You better believe I ran a lot better than I normally would have.  
Here is one of my new dresses.
 
Gold Diba wedges (old) similar here
Ivory statement necklace similar here
Gold bracelet with ivory stones (old from boutique in Knoxville)
  

Good times! 
Can't wait to go back with my whole family this summer!
 





No comments :

Post a Comment