Monday, April 29, 2013

Pops of Color

I am just loving all the color this spring.  There is color everywhere.  Who doesn't love all the neon shades available?  Here are some of my favorite bright colored purse friendly finds...



Love this necklace!
Adding a statement necklace to your outfit will add a pop of color
creating a whole new look.

 
I have a hard time wearing yellow.
 If you are fair skinned like me,
this is a great way to add a bright, cheery yellow to your wardrobe.
J.Crew Factory Short in Citron



The v-neck tee is a staple in my wardrobe.
It's so easy to throw on with a pair of shorts or jeans. 
What better way to update than to add a brightly colored v-neck to your wardrobe?
I love this one from Target because of it's great fit and price.

How cute are these green sandals?
I love this shade of green.
Wear these to add a pop of color to a neutral outfit,
pair with a contrasting color like coral,
or wear head to toe green in different shades for a different look.
So many options!

Those of ya'll that know me, know that I am a pink girl.
Do I even need to say anything about these neon pink skinnies?
 I mean, I think they speak for themselves. 
J.Crew Factory Skinny Jean in Neon Pink


Nothing says summer like a breezy, floral maxi dress.  
Love the bright colors on this dress.


Pair this with gold bracelets, a gold watch or 
wear alone for some added color to your wrist.


I want one in every color!  
Accessories are a great way to jump on the neon color pop trend 
without spending a lot of money or buying a whole new wardrobe.


 
You can even make your nails pop 
by adding a brightly colored nail polish to your collection. 
I am loving the new Resort Collection from Essie.  


Super easy and cheap!  
Throw on this lightweight tank with shorts or jeans.  
So easy to dress up or down.  I love the versatility. 
You can even add a statement necklace in yellow or mint for another pop of color.
Mossimo Supply Co. Fuschia Tank

Another great way to add some color is by 
creating a dramatic eye with some 
green or turquoise eyeliner or eyeshadow. 

It's so easy to add pops of color into your wardrobe or beauty routine. 
Have fun experimenting with all the color options available this spring!





No comments :

Post a Comment