Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Wonderful Wedge

I am a wedge girl!  I love the height of a heel but need more stability.  Chasing after 2 little boys makes a stiletto a challenge.  I have always loved heels, so the wedge is the perfect option for me.  I can dress them up or down and still be comfy.  This Spring there are some great wedge options.  It's just so hard to narrow it down.  I want one of each!

Here are my personal picks:

My shoe splurge for the season.
I had a hard time deciding between the nude and black,
but ended up with the black because I needed a black sandal. 

I chose the neutral so it would go with my mint skinny jeans
and other colored shorts, but I love this shoe in the colors below too!


Other great wedge options:



 


 




 















No comments :

Post a Comment