Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Summer Staple

Wow, two posts in one week!  What's going on?!  It's been a while since I've done a fashion post, so I thought I'd share my summer staple since summer is upon us.  SHORTS!  I have a weakness for a cute pair of shorts.  It's one of those things that I say I don't need any more of and what do I buy?  More shorts.  Especially chasing after 2 little ones, I wear them pretty much every day.  They're so versatile too.  It's so easy to dress them up for a night out.
Here are my finds for Summer...
I added this one in red to my collection.  
These look amazing with a striped tank or chambray shirt.  
I add a cute flip flop or gladiator sandal for a casual look.
How cute is this print?  These shorts are also very versatile.  
I will definitely dress these up with a cute wedge. 
 photo jcrew3printedshort_zpsa73a18be.jpg

And here's my go to chino.  
I seriously don't think I could ever have too many of my fave J.Crew Chinos.  
I buy a pair in a new color each year.  These are classic and will never go out of style.  I have fun mixing and matching colors.
 photo jcrew3chino_zps6c881bac.jpg

Last but not least...
I have been looking everywhere since last Spring for an asymmetrical skort.  
I love them!  I finally found one at Express.
 photo expressskort_zps9e02ddc9.jpg


Check out these great shorts!


No comments :

Post a Comment