Monday, March 25, 2013

Joe Fresh for JCP

On a much needed break from the boys this past weekend, I decided to venture to my "happy" place...the wonderful world of retail. In Greenville, SC this means the mall on a cold, dreary March day. After hearing about JCP's new store within a store, Joe Fresh, I had to check it out. I normally do not shop at JCP and on the few occasions I have ventured into the store, have left disappointed. Since their recent restructuring and re-branding, I have still struggled to find items that peak my interest. This time was a different story. I was immediately drawn in by the bright, cheerful, newly renovated and ironically, "fresh" looking space.  I loved the boutique-like feel and the organized, easy to shop tables and racks.  The spring line was full of color and right on trend.  I was even more impressed after I saw the price tags, so cheap! So far I had found cute, trendy items that seem to be of somewhat good quality at a reasonable price. They were merchandised well in an easy to shop environment. The real test was to try on some items and see about the fit. I will admit that I only tried on tops but was pleasantly surprised. Even though I didn't try them on, the pants and denim looked and felt great!  I did have a hard time finding my size in several items.  After talking to the sales associate, I found out they were selling the heck out of Joe Fresh, so that explains why it was hard to find my size.  I ended up leaving with 2 tops and a receipt totaling $30.   I am impressed and will definitely add Joe Fresh to my places to shop. I just hope they can keep it going.


My personal finds:
 
This tank will go with all my colored skinnies and shorts.  

I honestly wasn't sure about this top until I tried it on...love it!  
The color is fabulous and will look great with white skinnies or shorts paired with a wedge.

Other great Joe Fresh items:
 



  
I want a pair in every color!




Some great styles, right?!  
Now ya'll go check it out for yourselves!



No comments :

Post a Comment