Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Denim Jacket...A Staple


As Spring is approaching, we are seeing all the new light, airy, fun, and colorful clothes on the racks.  It is finally March and unfortunately winter is still very much around.  I know we are all dying for a wardrobe change.  Even though it might be a little too cold to bare your arms with all the new spring tops and dresses, the perfect solution is a great fitting denim jacket.  Perhaps the most basic of items and, in my mind, a must-have year round.  It's the perfect item for transitioning into spring and so easy to throw on over dresses, skirts, pants, shorts, etc on these last chilly days.  I have to admit I have had the same denim jacket since my freshman year of college, which was over 12 years ago...what?!  Yes, it's true.  That just goes to show how classic and timeless the denim jacket is.  That being said, I finally broke down and updated.  Here is my find:

This jacket just happens to fit me perfectly, and naturally I had a coupon to use which made it much cheaper.  :)  Of course there are many great styles of denim jackets out there at wonderful prices.  
Here are some others I found:

 






I couldn't resist sharing some ways to wear a denim jacket...endless possibilities.


No comments :

Post a Comment