Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter Pick Me Ups

Going on day 7 of this horrible cold, I thought I would share some of my wintertime favorites.
 Getting creative with my nails is a good way to add a little color and sparkle on cold, winter days.  I am currently obsessed with unique, fun nails.  Here are some fabulous designs from Es-Nail Los Angeles 

Of course you can't have awesome nails with dry hands.  My go to winter hand cream is Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardeners Age Defying Hand Remedy.  I have used it for years and it is the best because it's not too greasy but thick enough to combat severe dry hands.
My lips are constantly dry in the winter too.  I rely on Smith's Rosebud Salve year round.  It works on dry cuticles, chapped skin, etc.  A great all around soothing balm.

I have recently discovered the world of tea.  Tea can be so good for you and there is a kind for everything.  I have only scratched the surface but my current faves are:
Tazo Lotus Green Tea (Decaf so great before bedtime)


 My attachment in the winter (other than my 2 boys and dog Bear) is my monogrammed leopard print fleece throw.  Nothing like curling up on the couch (which has been a lot lately) with my cozy, warm throw. 

No comments :

Post a Comment