Friday, January 11, 2013

New Beginnings

Hi everyone!  This is my very first post.  I am super excited to share all my shopping finds, fashion, fitness, and beauty loves with you.  I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite items right now.  (Most of which were Christmas gifts.) 


Since it is January and one of the most popular New Year's Resolutions is to hit the gym more often, I thought I would share my absolute favorite pair of tennis shoes with you. 
These just came out and are the most comfortable running/aerobics shoes ever!  This is my 4th pair!

Since we are on the shoe category, my most favorite gift I received this year was a pair of  Ansley Ugg Slippers.  Hands down, the most comfortable pair of shoes ever made!  I not only wear them around the house as slippers, but they are so cute to slip on with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans to run errands.  


Ok, so my other most favorite gift was this beautiful Kate Spade bag.  I am obsessed with handbags and have always wanted a Kate Spade, so I was thrilled it was on such a killer deal on CyberMonday.  This is the perfect size to hold all my essentials and has such an elegant look.  


Another obsession (yes, I have a lot) of mine is candles.  You cannot have too many candles!  My personal wintertime fave is the Capri Blue Jar in Volcano








No comments :

Post a Comment