Monday, January 30, 2017

Back to the Blog!

I am trying to figure out the best way to share my workouts.  For now I am back to the blog.  I may try posting some to Instagram too.  I am also experimenting with videos on my YouTube channel as well. 


LEGS!


I completed this workout last week and let me tell you, it was probably one of the best leg workouts I have ever done!  I was sore for days.


Eventually, I would like to demonstrate my own exercises but for today...


Barbell squats: 5 x 8-12 
(I start light and add weight each set.  As I add weight my reps go down.)


Image result for jamie eason barbell squat demonstration
* Thank you, Jamie Eason, for the visual 


Pic Cred


Narrow Leg Press: 4 x 10 with calf raises in between sets
Image result for narrow leg press
Link to demonstration


Smith Machine Lunges: 3 x 10 each leg
Image result for smith machine lunge
Photo Cred


Smith Machine Hip Thrusts 3 x 10


Donkey Kickbacks (20 each leg 2x each side) 
Image result for donkey kickbacks

and
Single Leg Press Machine Burnouts or Drop Set 
(Start heavy and push as many out as you can, then drop your weight down each time you cannot push anymore.)
Image result for single leg leg press machine
Here's a better visual

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment