Sunday, March 15, 2015

Life with 3 Boys Thus Far

My blog posts are few and far between these days.  Taking care of 3 kiddos is no joke!  As you can imagine most of my time is devoted to them. I am going to let the pics do the talking today.

Nap time these days


First bath at home
Thanks Daddy!




Watching brothers get a bath




Lil B is quite clingy.  This is how I get stuff done around the house.




This is how we roll...
3 car seats across and in our jammies


A little Chick Fil A playtime


First time out to eat as a family of 5





6 Weeks


7 weeks



8 Weeks
Sorry for the pic overload.  I can't help myself.  : )








My bestie and our huge families!
Party of 11?!  We went from 0 to 7 kids including 2 sets of twins in 5 years.
How the heck did that happen?

Nothing wrong with a little child labor



 Watching the parade at the Irish Festival.  Yay us for getting out!  Such a fun day!!









These guys...







My wonderful blessings!  So thankful for these little ones.






post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment