Wednesday, November 12, 2014

3rd Trimester and Pregnancy Thoughts


This is getting real y'all!  I am 2 months out and feel totally pregnant!!  

I have said it before and I will say it again I just do not enjoy being pregnant.  I wish I did but I have really struggled the past couple of months.  Being sick for a month didn't help while having to keep up with the boys' shenanigans, a household, etc.  

As I entered my 3rd Trimester I have slowed down a bit.  At the gym I'm completely frustrated.  It hit me last week that I can no longer do some of the classes and activities that I normally do.  My body literally won't let me or to the extent that I want to.  I am still teaching Pump but dropped a little weight off the past week and I have to modify a bit.  I have taken to walking when I get the chance.  I tried taking a Combat class last week and it was horrible.  Not the class...me!  I just didn't have it and decided I may need to take it easy from here on out.  Not that I haven't been.  I really haven't been working out as much as I would like but average 3-4 times of some sort of activity a week.  I plan to continue teaching Pump and Low Impact for the next month, walk as much as I can, and  get as much rest as possible.  As far as diet, well what diet basically?  It's pretty much whatever I can grab and eat.  I don't have the time or energy to worry about eating healthy right now.  Terrible I know!  I try to eat healthy when I can but these days we are doing good if we get a chance to eat an actual meal.  Plus this is my last pregnancy so I have the excuse to enjoy and eat what I want, right?!  I am tired a lot and as most of you with little ones know, rest is not happening very often.  Especially when they aren't napping like they should.  : (

I know I am totally complaining but I just need to vent for a minute.  Bottom line I just want to feel like myself again and enjoy the things that make me "me"...like a good heart pounding workout, energy, sleeping good at night, a couple of glasses of wine (or a whole bottle ; )), foods that I enjoy that I can't have right now, being able to fit into my skinny jeans, not having a constant back ache, etc.  I also need to be rid of these wonderful hormones.  My poor family takes the brunt of my mood swings.  Right now my boys wear me out and I am totally exhausted most days.  The past couple of months have been the hardest since they've been born.  I thought it's supposed to be getting easier, right?  We digressed somewhere along the way.  If we can just make it through the potty training and terrible 2's phase.  Please Lord!  


30 Weeks with my hump my hump my lovely enormous lumps ; )


Y'all I know this wasn't the most uplifting post, but I am being totally real and honest with my feelings.  Maybe some of y'all feel or felt the same way during pregnancy.  Also any advice with twin 2 year old boys would be welcomed!  I do know how precious this little life growing inside of me is and I am very grateful God entrusted another little one to me.  I am truly blessed for all that I have in my wonderful family.  I am super excited to meet this little guy and start the next chapter in our crazy lives.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment