Friday, May 17, 2013

J.Crew Factory Sale...Happy Friday!

What better way to start off the weekend than with a little online shopping?  The boys are down for naps and I honestly should be working, but what am I doing instead?  Yup, shopping!!  I am a sucker for a sale, and I just couldn't resist taking advantage of J.Crew Factory's 30% off everything sale!


Here is what I found:

 
I've been looking for a casual dress/cover-up for the beach, and this is perfect.
I can wear it over my swimsuit and as a casual dress with some cute sandals and jewelry.

 
I am the shorts queen.  I have so many pairs 
and find myself wearing them almost everyday in the summer.  
That's how I justify purchasing another pair by the way.
  I do need to update my white shorts since my current pair are starting to get dingy (the downfall of white).  I might as well purchase them on a great sale, right?
These ended up being $24.15.  #WIN

 
I am loving the gold chain trend.  
I recently purchased this bracelet at J.Crew Factory's last 30% off sale.  
I have to say it is by far my favorite piece of jewelry right now.  
The hubs loves it too even though he calls me "Mr. T" when I wear it.  
When I saw this bracelet on sale, I had to have it to add to my collection.  
I will wear them both with my gold watch for some major chain action on my arm.  
Wait til Adam sees this one, ha ha! 


 
I am not wearing many dangling or hoop earrings these days, 
which is crazy because that used to be the only jewelry I wore.  
Anyway, now it's studs for me all the way.  
I couldn't resist these little gold gems especially at the price point.  
These will give me some variety since all I wear now are my CZ 
(nope, no diamonds....yet) studs. 

If y'all want to check out the sale too, here is the link.
Don't forget to enter the 30% off sale code at checkout: SALE30

Ok, now I have to get to work, so I can pay for all this!

No comments :

Post a Comment