Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Quick Weekend Trip

I was lucky enough to be able to go back down to Charleston for a night this past weekend.  Mom, Dad, my sis, bro in-law and beautiful niece Olivia were all there, so Adam was nice enough to agree to watch the boys for a night so I could spend some time with my fam.  It was wonderful to be with everyone even if just for what felt like a few hours.  I don't get to see my sis and her fam often so it's a special treat when we do get to see each other.  My little niece Olivia is growing so fast and she couldn't be any cuter...of course I'm not prejudice at all!  ;)
When I got to town, I had a yummy lunch at The Variety Store with Mom and Dad.  
I can remember going there when I was a little girl.  
Such a cool place to watch the boats at the marina.

My dinner date Saturday night
Yet another attempt at a family photo...
Olivia poses a lot better than the boys.


Sweet girl




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment