Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter (A Little Late)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  Thankfully the rain and cold decided to move out and it turned out to be a beautiful Easter Sunday here!  The boys loved their Easter baskets.  The Easter Bunny did good!  Eli is obsessed with his new cars and hasn't put them down yet.  Van was enthralled by all the Easter eggs...really the candy that was inside of them.  ;)  They attended their first Easter Egg Hunt at church Sunday morning and brought home quite a haul.  Yes, the boys are handfuls right now and sometimes a lot of the time I'm ready to bury myself in the backyard, but it's times like these that make it so worth it.  God is good and the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family.

He is RISEN!!

Checking out the Easter basket

I tried to get a pic of both boys together.  This is the best I could do... 
Van showing off his new sandals.

Fail on getting Eli to smile.  
He was mad I turned off his cartoons.

Sliding with the big boys

 

 Yet another attempt at a "family" photo


xoxo
Sarah Marie

No comments :

Post a Comment