Monday, November 4, 2013

Quick Update

Sorry I've been MIA for a while y'all.  It's been a busy few weeks.  I am working on a longer blog post, but first I thought I'd share about our Halloween... 

The boys had a great time!  Of course I dressed them up, but I wasn't sure if we should try Trick or Treating.  As soon as our doorbell rang and the boys saw all the kids, they were out the door.  They walked all up and down our street (we thought we should stay close to the house just in case...) and pitched a fit when it was time to come home.  They absolutely loved it and walked right along with the big kids.  Our first Trick or Treating experience was a success!  We already can't wait for next year!

Van couldn't wait until Trick or Treat time to put on his costume.

Of course I have to take 100 pictures and hope one turns out.  



Apparently banging on the garage door is hilarious.  ;)



Eli went with Daddy

and Van went with Mommy




 Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

~Sarah Marie~


No comments :

Post a Comment